The Salon: New Years Eve Eve (2016)
Some say New Year's Eve is amateur night; that's 'cause all the dames n' dapper gents know the real party is the night before - at THE SALON - what we like to call NEW YEAR's EVE EVE.
For our 9th annual extravaganza we return to the stunning & exclusive private club from the gilded age, The Players Club!
The 2016 lineup featured:
BIG BAND & SWING (3rd floor)
* Glenn Crytzer Orchestra w/guest singer Hannah Gill in the Ballroom
* Avalon Jazz Band w/vocalist Tatiana Eva-Marie in the Library
* King Solomon Hicks Blues Quartet in the Kunstler
- Plus -
* The Minsky Sisters - '20's Tap Sensation
* Classic Burlesque by Mr. Gorgeous, Gal Friday, Lilin Lace, and Velvetina Taylor
* DJ's Lewi Gilamichael, Odysseus Bailer, and Adam Lee
* Dance Lesson by Jaime Shannon
* Radishes for dapper gents by Michael Ingbar
* and in the VIP Room Antique Phonograph DJ Michael Cumella / Phonograph DJ MAC and magic by Dave Cremin
All photos in this gallery by Brian Berry and Jack Soltysik