PROHIBITION SATURDAYS at The Wooly Public
Join us every Saturday night for dancing, lounging, n' imbibibng at our swanky new weekly party in the iconic Woolworth Building at NYC's best new cocktail bar! Every week we feature the best hot jazz n' swing bands, classic burlesque, chorus gals, swing DJs, and free dance lesson. Plus superb food, and exquisite cocktails by head bartender n'our fav mixologist Eryn Reece!! Lounge at bar, or make a reservation for tables - and the best part... NO MINIMUM and NO COVER!!
go to: Facebook Page (invite friends)!
* Jason Prover & Sneak Thievery Orchestra - playing three sets of hot jazz & swing from 8:30-11:45pm
* Dj Stina (8pm-12am)
* classic burlesque by Lilin Lace
* stage kitten n gogo by Trinity Starligiht
* free beginner swing dance lesson at 8pm
* head bartender & noted mixologist Eryn Reece (Death & Co., Mayahuel, and our own events incl. The Salon: Mad Men)
* chef Jeff Srole (Craft & Maison Premiere)
* food and drink specials
THE WOOLY PUBLIC
The Wooly Public is a new full-service restaurant and cocktail bar in the landmark WOOLWORTH BUILDING WHERE anyone can enjoy delicious drinks, food and music in a fully imagined environment. The bar program is headed by acclaimed bartender ERYN REECE (formerly of Death & Co. and Mayahuel). Reece has created a two-part menu featuring “Old Souls” (lesser known classic cocktails) and “New Editions” (contemporary concoctions). Complementing the drinks is a menu by Jeff Srole (who most recently served as Sous Chef at Maison Premiere in Williamsburg after working for many years in the kitchen of Tom Collichio's craft). Our menu offers indulgent old school eats with a twist, alongside forward thinking fare reflective of the fast-changing neighborhood.
PROHIBITION SATURDAYS - save the date:
* June 17th - TBA
Presented by Prohibition Productions and The Wooly Public