PROHIBITION SATURDAYS at The Wooly
Join us every Saturday night for dancing, lounging, n' imbibibng at our swanky new weekly party in the iconic Woolworth Building at NYC's best new cocktail bar! Every week we feature the best hot jazz n' swing bands, swing DJs, and free dance lesson. Plus superb food, and exquisite cocktails by head bartender n'our fav mixologist Eryn Reece - and the best part... NO MINIMUM and NO COVER!!
go to: Facebook Page (invite friends)!
* Professor Cunningham and his Old School from 8:30-11:45pm
* Dj Jeff Liu-Leyco (8pm-12am)
* free beginner swing dance lesson at 9:15pm
* head bartender & noted mixologist Eryn Reece (Death & Co., Mayahuel, and our own events since 2010 including THE SALON: Mad Men)
* chef Jeff Srole (Craft & Maison Premiere)
* food and drink specials
The Wooly Public is a new full-service restaurant and cocktail bar in the landmark WOOLWORTH BUILDING WHERE anyone can enjoy delicious drinks, food and music in a fully imagined environment. The bar program is headed by acclaimed bartender ERYN REECE (formerly of Death & Co. and Mayahuel). Reece has created a two-part menu featuring “Old Souls” (lesser known classic cocktails) and “New Editions” (contemporary concoctions). Complementing the drinks is a menu by Jeff Srole (who most recently served as Sous Chef at Maison Premiere in Williamsburg after working for many years in the kitchen of Tom Collichio's craft). Our menu offers indulgent old school eats with a twist, alongside forward thinking fare reflective of the fast-changing neighborhood.
coming up at PROHIBITION SATURDAYS:
* Aug 19th - HANNAH GILL & AFTER HOURS
* Aug 26th - DANDY WELLINGTON & HIS BAND
Presented by Prohibition Productions and The Wooly Public