Step back in time & sail away on a beautiful 1854 tall clipper ship while sampling the finest spirits, dancing n' lounging to the best hot jazz n' swing bands in town!
--> Facebook Invite Page <--
* 2hr Jazz Cruise - around NY Harbor, incl Statue of Liberty!
* live music by AVALON JAZZ BAND (2 sets)
* chorus gals THE BATHTUB GINNYS
* Swing DJ VaVa VOON
* cash bar
* complimentary tastings: Whiskey from around the World, led by Adam Mimran (10:15-11:45pm)! We'll also be highlighting Copper Dog Whisky - a blended Speyside scotch (9:30-10:15pm).
We’re teaming up with Manhattan-By-Sail to present a series of jazz cruises & spirit tastings aboard the beautiful Clipper City tall ship from 1854. We'll sail around New York Harbor with spectacular views of Manhattan, Brooklyn, New Jersey, and The Statue of Liberty. These two hour cruises will feature live music by one of the top hot jazz, classic blues, or swing bands in town, plus performances by our sassy chorus gals, and hard bobbin swing Djs, all paired with guided tastings of the finest spirits.
$39 Early Bird (thru Aug 25th)
$49 Advance (starting Aug 26th)
$59 on the dock
* use redemption code: "JAZZ0831-ADVANCE" (for $49 tickets) when purchasing.
Ticketing link - https://www.manhattanbysail.com/reservations/buy-tickets/Jazz-Sail---Bootleggers-Jazz-Sail/10013536/
FINE PRINT: Please note that this ship sails at 9:45 sharp, boarding begins at 9:30pm, and departs from the south end of Battery Park, at Slip 2 - near the Staten Island Ferry terminal.
click here for: detailed directions to the slip and map.
Click here for: Weather & Cancellation Policy.
Our next Bootlegger Jazz Cruises:
* Sept 13th - KING SOLOMON HICKS w/Agmagnac tasting
* Sept. 28th - band TBA
Presented by Prohibition Productions and Manhattan by Sail