Some say New Year's Eve is amateur night; that's 'cause all the dames n' dapper gents know the real party is the night before - at THE SALON - what we like to call NEW YEAR's EVE EVE. For our 10th annual extravaganza we’re going all out with fav performers from the last 10 years - as we take over The Players Club, on all three floors of this stunning & exclusive private club from the gilded age of ol’ New York!
-- LIVE MUSIC --
SWING (in the Ballroom on 1st fl)
* Jason Prover‘s Sneak Thievery Orchestra
SULTRY SWING n BLUES (in the Kinstler Room on 1st fl)
* King Solomon Hicks Quartet
* Terry Waldo - piano ragtime master
HOT JAZZ (in the Library on 2nd fl)
* Tamar Korn & A Kornucopia
GYPSY JAZZ (in The Grill on lower level)
* Adrien Chevalier Gypsy Jazz Quartet
* Terry Waldo - piano ragtime master
-- plus --
* chorus gals The Bathtub Ginnys
* DJ's Odysseus Bailer and Lewi Gilamichael
* FREE Beginner swing lesson by Jaime Shannon (8:00-8:25pm in Ballroom)
* classic burlesque: Velvetina Taylor / Lillin Lace / Dandy Dillinger / Trinity Starligiht
* NYEE tradition continues... radishes for dapper gents by Michael Ingbar
* Full Bars in the Ballroom (1st fl Dining Hall), The Grill (lower floor), and a VIP bar in the Card Room on 2nd fl. No food will be available or for sale.
* photos by Nina Galicheva, and video by Nishell Falcone.
-- VIP ROOM --
Sip cocktails at Mark Twain's own poker table, and lounge on couches in our private VIP room filled w historic curiosities featuring a private VIP only bar away from the crowds - mingle amongst the VIP guests and performers... not to mention a 3hr open bar from 8-11pm and music by Antique Phonograph DJ MAC (Michael Cumella)!
-- DETAILS --
For our 10th annual NYEE extravaganza we return to the stunning and exclusive private club from the gilded age... THE PLAYERS, past members included Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Frank Sinatra, Mark Twain, Edwin Booth and so many others. We continue the tradition with a spectacular lineup of over 30 performers, including four bands, on three floors for your lounging and dancing pleasure. It's one of our biggest parties of the year and always sells out... so get tickets now!
THE SALON: New Year's Eve Eve
Saturday, December 30th, 2017
doors at 7:30 / ends at 1am
21+ (ID required)
16 Gramercy Park South
(btw Park Ave and Irving Place on 20th Street) NY, NY
N/R/6 subway to 23rd Street, or 4/5/6/L/N/Q/R subway to 14th St Union Sq. www.ThePlayersNYC.org
DRESS CODE - Proper attire requested - Retro Chic, Vintage, Suits, cocktail attire, or biz casual... think Boardwalk Empire, Gatsby, Mad Men. No shorts, t-shirts, torn/tattered jeans, workout or warm-up attire, fitness/athletic shoes, and ball/casual caps. Security will have final say on dress code admittance.
-- TICKETS --
This event always sell out at Players Club, and our capacity for this event is limited and capped to prevent over-crowiding, so advance tickets are strongly recommended!
—> GET TICKETS HERE <—
$29 - Early Bird Tier 1 (sold out)
$39 - Early Bird Tier 2 (sold out)
$49 - Advance Tickets
$59 - Door Tickets
Includes access to all rooms on three floors (except VIP Room), and swing lesson.
$30: Late Night Ticket
entry only after 10:30pm, purchase at door (cash only / entry based on capacity)
$99 - Early Bird Tickets (sold out)
$109 - Advance Tickets
$119 - Door Tickets
Includes 3hr open bar from 8-11pm (all bars / all floors ), special NYEE 10th Aniversary Gift Bag, skip any lines at the door; swing lesson; exclusive access to the VIP Room with private bar. Limited availability.
- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -
The Salon is instigated by Prohibition Productions LLC.
The Salon founded by Patrick Soluri in 2001