VendorS, ADs, & Sponsorship
SPONSORS & PROGRAM ADS
Advertising in our printed program is a cost effective way to help sponsor the event. We will have a full color printed program (12-16pgs) with advertising space available. Approximately 1,500 guests will receive the program. Other sponsorships opportunities are available as well. Please contact us for more details, or to arrange for an ad placement at email@example.com
AD RATES & DETAILS
$400 Back Cover (1x available)
$300 Inside Front Cover (1x available)
$300 Inside Back Cover (1x available)
$200 Full Page
$120 Half Page
$75 Quarter Page
* Deadline for all advertising artwork is Tuesday, May 28th!
* Program is 5.5 x8.5 inch (full page) and artwork must be a JPEG, TIFF, or PDF at 300DPI in CMYK color
* Additional perks with paid advertising include logo placement on our eblasts & social media to 25K+ people, as well as placement on our website and name on Facebook page; and one comp ticket (with Full Page ad or higher).
For the Battle of the Big Bands, we are thrilled to be adding vendors to the festivities. With 1,500 guests and an incredible venue for guests to walk around, this event is ideal opportunity for vendors to sell their goods. Vintage shops and vintage styled accessories are especially encouraged. We expect six to eight Vendor tables will be setup on the Flight deck, towards the front of the ship, amongst all the planes... so reserve your spot now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
RATE & DETAILS:
• $100 flat fee for vendors (+25% of sales to the Intrepid Museum)
• each vendor gets 1x Table (typically 6ft long - plus some space around table if needed)
• electricity available - no extra cost (vendors must bring extension chord to reach electrical drops)
• 50% off ad rates in our full color program. Every guest receives a copy of program (aprox 1,500 guests)
* setup time is from 6-8pm (museum closes at 6pm and doors open at 8pm)
* event ends at 1am, and there is 1hr to packup. Nothing can be left behind after event.
* all vendors must get approved by the Intrepid Museum staff by providing basic store / seller info and a list of goods to be sold. Prohibition Productions will help expedite this process.