THE WOOLY PUBLIC - 9 Barclay Street (Woolworth Building), NYC
every Saturday from 8:00pm to 12:00am // No Cover!
Join us every Saturday night for dancing, lounging, n' imbibibng at our swanky new weekly party in the iconic Woolworth Building at NYC's best new cocktail bar! Every week we feature the best hot jazz n' swing bands, swing DJs, free dance lessons and more! Plus superb food, and exquisite cocktails by head bartender n'our fav mixologist Eryn Reece!! Lounge at bar, or make a reservation for tables - and the best part... NO MINIMUM and NO COVER!!
* bands play 3 sets from 8:30 to 11:45pm
* free beginner swing dance lesson at 9:15pm
* amazing food by chef Jeff Srole (Craft & Maison Premiere)
* head bartender & noted mixologist Eryn Reece (Death & Co., Mayahuel, and many of our own past events incl. The Salon: Mad Men)
click below for each dates Facebook Event Page... get more info and invite your friends!
* June 3rd - TAMAR KORN & A CORNUCOPIA - w. DJ Jeff Liu-Leyco, Puss n' Bootz, & Trinity Starlight.
* June 10th - JASON PROVER & SNEAK THIEVERY ORCHESTRA - w. Dj Stina, Lilin Lace, & Trinity Starlight.
* June 17th - CAIT & THE CRITTERS - w. Dj VaVa VOON
* June 24th - CHARLES TURNER HARLEM NOCTURNE - w. DJ Odysseus Bailer
* July 1st - THE BLUE VIPERS - w. DJ Jeff Liu-Leyco
* July 8th - KING SOLOMON HICKS - w. DJ Odysseus Bailer
*MAY 20th - MOLLY RYAN & THE NYHJC ALL STARS - featuring Molly Ryan, Bria Skonberg, Vince Giordano, Jesse Gelber, Vinny Raniolo! Plus Dj VaVa Voon, and Dandy Dillinger.
* MAY 13th (debut) - THE GRAND STREET STOMPERS -w/ Dj VaVa Voon, Gal Friday, and The Bathtub Ginnys.
THE WOOLY PUBLIC
The Wooly Public is a new full-service restaurant and cocktail bar in the landmark WOOLWORTH BUILDING WHERE anyone can enjoy delicious drinks, food and music in a fully imagined environment. The bar program is headed by acclaimed bartender ERYN REECE (formerly of Death & Co. and Mayahuel). Reece has created a two-part menu featuring “Old Souls” (lesser known classic cocktails) and “New Editions” (contemporary concoctions). Complementing the drinks is a menu by JEFF SROLE, who most recently served as Sous Chef at MAISON PREMIERE in Williamsburg, after working for many years in the kitchen of Tom Collichio's, CRAFT. The menu offers indulgent old school eats with a twist, alongside forward thinking fare reflective of the fast-changing neighborhood.
Presented by Prohibition Productions and The Wooly Public