at THE WOOLY [Public / Private] - 9 Barclay Street (Woolworth Building), NYC
every Saturday from 8:00pm to 12:00am // No Cover!
** THIS EVENT IS TEMPORARILY ON HIATUS **
Join us every Saturday night for dancing, lounging, n' imbibibng at our swanky new weekly party in the iconic Woolworth Building at NYC's best new cocktail bar! Every week we feature the best hot jazz n' swing bands, swing DJs, free dance lessons and more! Plus superb food, and exquisite cocktails by head bartender n'our fav mixologist Eryn Reece!! Lounge at bar, or make a reservation for tables - and the best part... NO MINIMUM and NO COVER!!
* bands play 3 sets from 8:30 to 11:45pm
* free beginner swing dance lesson at 9:15pm
* amazing food by chef Jeff Srole (Craft & Maison Premiere)
* head bartender & noted mixologist Eryn Reece (Death & Co., Mayahuel, and many of our own past events incl. The Salon: Mad Men)
click below for each dates Facebook Event Page... get more info and invite your friends!
Future Dates Coming Soon!
* Aug 26th - DANDY WELLINGTON & HIS BAND w. DJ sets by Patrick Soluri & Dandy Wellington
* Aug 19th - HANNAH GILL & AFTER HOURS w. DJ Odysseus Bailer
* Aug 12th - PROF. CUNNINGHAM & HIS OLD SCHOOL w. DJ Jeff Liu-Leyco
* Aug 5th - GORDON WEBSTER & FRIENDS - w. DJ Odysseus Bailer
THE WOOLY PUBLIC
The Wooly Public is a new full-service restaurant and cocktail bar in the landmark WOOLWORTH BUILDING WHERE anyone can enjoy delicious drinks, food and music in a fully imagined environment. The bar program is headed by acclaimed bartender ERYN REECE (formerly of Death & Co. and Mayahuel). Reece has created a two-part menu featuring “Old Souls” (lesser known classic cocktails) and “New Editions” (contemporary concoctions). Complementing the drinks is a menu by JEFF SROLE, who most recently served as Sous Chef at MAISON PREMIERE in Williamsburg, after working for many years in the kitchen of Tom Collichio's, CRAFT. The menu offers indulgent old school eats with a twist, alongside forward thinking fare reflective of the fast-changing neighborhood.
Presented by Prohibition Productions and The Wooly Public